Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Assistant / Coordinator
Brother International seeks to recruit a sales assistant / coordinator to assist the sales team in Jebel Ali Office:
The responsibilities include:
• Supporting the sales team in day to day administration.
• Provide Proforma Invoices to customers against their Purchase Orders
• Follow up with customers for remittances / payments / LC’s, etc
• Managing the data entry within the ERP system (SAP).
• Managing coordination with distributors in Middle east & African Markets
• Communicating with distributors & resolving customer related issues
• Provide distributors with product and service information including brochures, posters, marketing material, etc
• Minimum 2 to 3 years working experience as sales assistant/coordinator - preferably in consumer electronic industry
• Excellent MS Office skills - MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines Organized and attention to detail
• Good communication skills in English
• Excellent telephone skills & etiquette
Brother International ( Gulf ) FZE is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, Japan.
Brother Japan is the manufacturer of a wide range of Printing Peripherals such as Domestic & Industrial Sewing Machines, Printers, Fax Machines, Multifunction Centers, and accessories & consumables thereof at factories based in Japan, China, Vietnam & Malaysia.
Brother International ( Gulf) FZE, based in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai is the supply hub for the Middle East, Africa, Turkey, and provides sales, marketing & technical support to end users through a network of Authorized Distributors in these countries.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Sales
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$1,000 - $1,500
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma