Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Retail Channel Development Manager
Al Khorayef Group
1. Work in cooperation with the sales team, and act as an expert to support all stages in sales process for winning new retail accounts, and expanding key account relationships over time (CAS)
2. Maximize competitive advantage by conducting store visits & local market reviews to understand competitive landscape and select the best outlet locations to develop CAS concept
3. Adopt the puncture shops contracts along with the various details such as free oil given as branding fee to the various outlets
4. Work with the customers and manage communication with key accounts down to store/category level to ensure approval of selected stores, locations within the store and, the phased rollout plan
5. Monitor and track execution of branding installations to ensure all steps are completed and customer expectations are met
6. Drive the delivery of annual goals for number of puncture shops and new CAS developed
7. Collaborate across the functions in the team such as Sales, Marketing, Finance etc. to drive access to key outlets and initiatives to support overall CAS performance
8. Actively support portfolio growth and planning process by identifying and helping to develop new channels and partnerships to expand the business (Niche customers like Goodyear, Continental, etc..)
9. Support quantitative analysis for tracking and evaluating CAS performance
10. Identify and access performance data and retailer data that will support development of the portfolio strategy
ALKHORAYEF GROUP was established in 1957 by late Sheikh Abdullah Ibrahim Alkhorayef to serve the water and agricultural market by representing top brand products of water pumps, irrigation machinery systems, and well drilling equipment.
Through the years the GROUP gained supremacy, by diversifying its business to include:-
§ Oil & lubricants
§ Manufacturing, servicing and repairing of petroleum and oil fields machinery and equipment
§ Power & Water development projects
§ Machinery systems (Agricultural, Industrial, Marine and Power).
§ Paper & printing
With a reputation that is a true reflection of the Group slogan (THE NAME TO TRUST); Alkhorayef is one of the most advanced companies in Saudi Arabia and the region; an enjoyable work environment of multinationals of more than (5000) five thousand employee, and a geographical presence that cover the six continents.
- Job Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Lubricants/Greases Blending
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia