Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Fast Food/casual dining Shift Managers/Supervisors needed.
Enthusiastically passionate about delivering outstanding Fast Customer service. While sincerely caring about the people they oversee. Must be very detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize. Fast Food/casual dining Shift Manager/Supervisor will oversee a team of Associates in a fast-paced environment while insuring that all proper food safety precautions are satisfied.
• Assist Restaurant Manager in efficiently managing the outlet according to the established operating standards with an objective to achieve maximum customer's satisfaction.
• Ensure restaurant is properly set up & ready prior to the beginning of each shift opening.
• Monitor & ensure high level of cleanliness & maintenance of the restaurant at all times.
• Assist Manager in checking Employees out at the end of the shift.
• Make sure every customer is thanked for their business and invited to return
• Check-in vendors.
• Set an example for crew by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production.
• Identify and resolve bottlenecks in food preparation to increase speed of service.
• Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude with crew while delegating tasks and giving instructions.
• Work with crew to act on customer feedback and resolve customer complaints in a timely, friendly, and professional manner.
• Direct crew to take pride in the details of delivering the “Wow” customer service
• Set challenging goals for self and crew during shift and ensure accountability
• Direct crew members to do what it takes to maintain restaurant and equipment cleanliness and sanitation standards.
• Take initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation or security policies to restaurant management and perform short-term solutions
• Complete checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift.
• Help to remove performance barriers and provide resources for crew and restaurant to perform well.
1-Minimum 10 years of experience fast-food/casual dining.
2- Must be able to communicate (read, write) both English and Arabic.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10