Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Zam Zam Grand Suits
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Assistant Reservations Manager or delegate and within the limits of established Policies and Procedures and Personnel Manual, assist in processing, directing, controlling, and coordinating advanced room reservations system, Executive Reservations Services, and Group Co-ordination Service.
1. Reports to the Assistant Reservations Manager or delegate.
2. Interacts, cooperates with individuals within the Front Office Department.
3. Interacts, cooperates with Department Heads and Hotel employees as appropriate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist in organizing and preparing the weekly Yield meeting.
2. Assist in ensuring the application of Yield Management to maximize the Hotel Revenue
3. Ensure all pertinent information is recorded and given to all Reservations personnel.
4. Ensure the VIP's, regular guests, Ambassador club members, clients receive priority in bookings.
5. Ensure daily input of individual reservations is correctly entered into computer.
6. Ensure all correspondence for reservations is filed.
7. Ensure group reservations and group operations, and VIP reservations are handled according to procedure.
8. Ensure that all correspondence is on hand for all arrivals, and any adjustments have been made.
9. Maintain archives.
10. Liaise with Credit Department regarding accounts, credit facilities.
11. Assist with monthly reports.
12. Ensure all Reservations personnel are properly trained.
13. Assist in controlling availability and Inventory.
14. Attend yield meetings
15. Communicate promotions to all F.O team members.
16. People Management skills
17. Report anything considered a health or safety hazard and be aware of the Health & Safety Policy
AGE : 25 - 35 years
Gender : Male
EDUCATION : College Diploma
LANGUAGES REQUIRED : English essential
QUALIFICATION : At least two years in a similar field.
- Job Location: Mecca, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia