Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Regional Sales & Branch Manager for the Middle-East area
Our client, one of the main European actors in the commercial refrigeration sector delivering both large and small food related industries as well as many other sectors requiring reliable temperature controlled storage is looking for a Regional Sales & Branch Manager for the Middle-East area based in Dubai.
The Dubai’s HQ / office offering a human sized environment is the regional sales head office for the Middle East region. Operating through direct sales, dealers and distributors, the subsidiary provides a global service up to turn key projects and service.The Corporate Headquarter is located in Spain the historical country of the group. The region that the Regional Branch Manager will cover is the Middle East region (GCC and others).
Position Summary :
Reporting to the International Commercial Director, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies and plans to maintain and grow the established business, meet or exceed sales goals, and grow customer base. The position will manage internal and external relationships with customers (Final Customers, Dealers and Distributors) and suppliers to help the regional branch achieve strategic goals: revenue, operating income, DSO, inventory turns, market share according to budget.
• Establish and maintain relationships at assigned accounts/ new accounts and engaging with personnel involved to ensure effective and efficient use of resources.
• Positively impact territory sales personnel performance, sales growth, profitability and business development based on annual goals and business plans.
• Formulate annual business strategies and plans to grow overall sales and market share.
• Coordinate activities and resource allocation with other personnel as needed, including R&D, Contracting, Service, CRM, Mfg, Parts Sales, Finance and HR.
• Implement and measure all commercial programs within assigned territory and act as single point of contact for personnel, clients (End-users /Dealers /Distributors).
The Position will also drive sales by providing advanced solutions to fulfill customer needs and financial goals in his geographical area which includes:
• Network selling by optimizing the service capability of service shops.
• Involve dealers effectively in order to develop lots of local-oriented end-user customers for top line growth with standard products.
• Improve Installation and project follow up.
• Implement product marketing strategy by conducting product promotional programs approved by Marketing.
• Control expense branch budget and take a significant responsibility in PD process for optimizing the operating profit.
• Conduct/train Account Managers toward more result-oriented and profit conscious through the programs of “Value Selling”, “Price to Value”, and etc.
• 70% out of the office. Ideally based in the dedicated region
Salary level :
Package according to experience including a variable & a company car. Other benefits are offered such as housing & pension allowances.
Professional Experience :
Ideally, the candidate will have demonstrate as a minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the area of Business Development of High Value & Technical Products requiring installation, services and maintenance within Commercial subsidiaries of International Manufacturing Groups ideally dedicated to the world of mass retail or Retailers or other related/ similar industries.The knowledge of the Middle East market and the one of the Gulf area are key to the successful candidate.
Experience in field sales and management of dealers/distributors with standard products/pricing and deep knowledge of installation works will be also a plus.
University Degree in Engineering with generalist Business Administration knowledge. A Marketing Degree would be appreciated.
Fluent in English and Arabic. Operational in French& or Spanish a plus.
IT skills :
Literate in the IT area with the Pack MS office; at ease with reporting tools.
Soft Skills :
• Shows great sensitivity to needs and concerns of others.
• Listens actively to perspectives, needs and concerns of customers and employees.
• Demonstrates an ability to create positive relationship with key business and industrial leaders in the served market.
• Takes a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acts confidently despite obstacles or resistance.
• Makes difficult decision in timely manner. Exhibits a willingness to take calculated risks.
• Demonstrate the discipline and drive to meet sales goal of equipments. Strong ability to set and meet aggressive monthly and annual goals
• Demonstrate a consultative sales mentality.
• Be able to visualize innovation solutions and clearly communicate to customers
• Develops team relationships with the team below as well as with his peers.
As soon as possible
Please send your resume in English with the reference LI 0038 by clicking the apply button.
Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Manufacturing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Residence Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Egypt; India; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Pakistan; Saudi Arabia; Tunisia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma