Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Answers phone calls in a pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the district,
• Manages telephone message system (office hours, inclement weather and other recorded messages),
• Greets the customers to the playgym in a pleasant and informed manner,
• Responsible for monitoring and marking the timing of the kids in the playgym,
• Responsible for handling cash transactions at the front desk,
• Responds to inquiries for the purpose of referrals and directions as may be required,
• Forwards requests for information and messages to the appropriate individuals,
• Maintains office meeting calendar and schedules meetings held at playgym,
• Maintains, sorts and distributes mails and operates postage machine and orders postage when needed,
• Assists personnel with the mailing and distribution of various documents and communication,
• Performs other clerical tasks as assigned including word processing and creating databases etc.,
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Skill set needed:
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience and should possess the following skills:
• The person needs to have a pleasing personality to do the job,
• Should necessarily have the effective communication skills in terms of reading, writing and speaking.
• Maintain personal standard of dress.
• Possess professional behavior and confidence
• Ability to connect and run peripheral devices which include printer and scanner etc.
• Good interpersonal skills to maintain the effective working relationships.
• Should have good management skills to do the management effectively.
• Should be ready to work for long hours when needed and with the given strict deadlines.
Think Kids L.L.C is a newly established company catering for kids entertainment. Think kids is introducing its first project within the UAE, Le Petit Palais, kids play center, at Galeries Lafayette The Dubai Mall. Le Petit Palais is located on the second level by Lafayette Gourmet that offers a variety of high-end products and cuisine. Le Petit Palais is an innovative concept tailored for all kids different tastes, interests and age groups. Its the only play center in Dubai mall that offers fun, safety and edutainment under one roof and within a confined space. We provide an environment where children are encouraged to explore, experience, get pampered, imagine, create, compete and play safely.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: High school or equivalent