Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Al Tamimi & Company
An opportunity has arisen for a receptionist position in our Saudi office in Riyadh. The main responsibility will be to answer incoming phone calls and greet visitors as well as providing clerical and administrative support in order to ensure services are provided in an effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the phone switchboard
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
• Greet, assist and / or direct visitors and external/internal clients
• Assist in planning, preparations of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
• Provide administrative
• Prepare mail courier delivery as requested, and organize couriers; ensure the delivery of courier receipts to appropriate staff
• Provide general information regarding the Firms functions and respond to routine inquiries externally and internally
• To start as soon as possible
• At least two years previous experience as a receptionist or in customer service
• Experience dealing with the public
• Experience within a professional services firm, as desirable
• Experience of working within an office environment
• Ability to handle individuals swiftly, decisively and rationally
• Experience with Windows computer operating system
• Must be fluent in English (speaking, reading & writing)
The largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 325 Fee Earners lawyer (partners are included).
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.
But more importantly, our strength comes from our clients’ trust that we will give them the quality of service that they deserve. It's our business to find creative and commercial legal solutions whilst focusing on making the law work for you.
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Legal
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male