Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This position will provide clerical and administrative support to staff as needed including preparing documents, editing project specifications, travel arrangements, copying, filing, meeting coordination and other administrative tasks. Additional responsibilities include greeting and directing visitors; switchboard responsibilities; receiving, sorting, distribution of mail, faxes, and packages; processing of vendor invoices, library and ordering office and kitchen supplies.
- Advanced MS Office skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Very good English command.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Strong administrative skills with a strong work ethic, superior multi-tasking abilities, ‘can-do’ attitude and great organizational skills.
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Architecture
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Amman, Jordan
- Nationality: Jordan
- Degree: High school or equivalent