Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Reception Manager | Trading Enterprisees | Dubai
Al Futtaim Group
Established in 1971, Trading Enterprises is the exclusive distributor of Volvo, Chrysler, Dodge and Ram products in the UAE. In addition, it is the distributor of Jeep in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Across its sales, service and parts operations, Trading Enterprises continues to grow as the business expands through 2011 and beyond. The division currently has eighteen outlets across multiple locations and is now broadening its presence within the UAE.
We have an excellent opportunity for someone with good telephone communication skills to become integrated into one of the regions leading private businesses in Dubai.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Maintain a high level of motivation and morale in the team and ensure development of the staff, to achieve high level of employee satisfaction and thereby high productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that Reception area is well managed and operates smoothly for a high level of efficiency and customer satisfaction. Stand in for Service Manager in his absence for continuity of workshop operations.
- Ensure an ongoing high level of customer satisfaction, customer retention and business development.
- Ensure customers vehicle's are received efficiently and in a professional manner and to assure the customer that the vehicle is in safe hands.
- Ensure effective personal and telephonic communication with customers with regards to charges, approvals and negotiations.
- Ensure that job card's are opened efficiently and accurately for quick and correct execution of the job and once the job is completed, raise the necessary invoices to ensure timely delivery and collection of payment from customers.
- Minimum - Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- 3- 5 years experience in a Supervisory position in the automotive industry.
- Strong Knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Strong knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of self, other individuals, or organisations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
- Job Location: UAE
- Company Industry: Administration
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Type: Contractor
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level