Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Public Relation Officer (Omani Nationals only)
Undertake all the activities for official submission / collection of application approval and timely processing of various legal documents.
• Organize periodic renewal of company license in liaison with Legal department
• Submission of documentation to Immigration for visa applications
• Submission of documentation to obtain licenses/ permits and efficient collection of
• Licenses/permits to take place when completed
• Take, submit & collect all necessary documentation in order to organize all Employee official paperwork.
• Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant Departments & in accordance with services such as mobile & landline phone services (connections/disconnections/repairs), mail and electricity
• Issue monthly reports on employees visa status
• Manage the online system for visa
• Organized and efficient
• Administration skills
• Good Oral & written Arabic and English
• Omani National
• Driving license
• Good knowledge of Oman labour law and regulation
JCDecaux is no 1 worldwide for street furniture, no 1 in Europe for billboard advertising and no 1 worldwide for airport advertising with concessions in 152 airports, and n°1 worldwide in self-service bicycles. Employing a total of 10,484 persons, the Group is present in more than 55 different countries and 3,688 cities of more than 10,000 inhabitants and generated revenues of €2,623m in 2012.
JCDecaux is currently the only group present in the three principal segments of the outdoor advertising market: street furniture, transport advertising and billboard.
JCDecaux Middle East is the regional branch of JCDecaux, handling the advertising at prime locations in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Algeria.
JCDecaux Middle East is handling exclusively the advertising in Dubai International Airport and the brand new Dubai World Central-Al Maktoum International through JCDecaux Dicon, as well as Sharjah International Airport in the UAE.
The company is managing the entire outdoor advertising network plus the transit media in Doha, and the advertising in Villaggio mall through q.media Decaux, a joint venture with the market leader q.media.
JCDecaux ATA, another subsidiary company, has the exclusive rights for all 26 airports in Saudi Arabia.
JCDecaux Middle East is present in Oman through an advertising street furniture contract with Muscat Municipality.
In Algeria, the company is the exclusive advertising concessionaire for Algiers International Airport and 11 other airports in the country, the Tahkout buses fleet in Algiers and bus terminals in Algiers, Jijel and Ain Temouchent.
Company Website: http://www.jcdecauxmea.com/
- Job Location: Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry: Advertising
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Nationality: Oman