Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To assist in the preparation of submissions (pre-bid, in particular) towards proposals, pre-qualifications, expression of interests, etc.
- Assists and coordinate in the preparation of pre-bid submissions
- Assists in allocation and follow-up of the Action List and Table of Contents for each submission and to forward it to SSH Departments for their inputs.
- Compiles and consolidate various department technical and financial inputs in the required formats and discuss status and conclusion
- Reviews quality of submission, discussions and graphical enhancements
- Develops Business Development database by evaluating profiles and capabilities of International Consultants (web-surfing) for future alliances.
- Compiles requisite information on active Proposals and business Enquiries for the monthly management report
- Assists in PowerPoint presentations and handouts as required to support submissions presentations efforts
- Assists in the overall documentation, regular updates and coordination of activities in the Business Development Department
- Contribute efficiently in ensuring proper archiving and filling procedures submissions and related data.
- Assists in communication with Client, sub-consultants (and any other participants) and coordinate with SSH Department in identifying their inputs and addressing the specific requirements.
- Assists in the preparation of the financial proposal (collate and prepare spreadsheets)
- Follow-up logistical requirements for the submissions
- Carries out post-submission follow-ups and update database
- Has regular client feedbacks and development/ updating of database and the project status and related information
- Bachelors in Engineering or Architecture
- Min 5 years of diverse experience in a related field with effective coordination and communication skills and proficiency in computer applications
- Arabic knowledge will be an added advantage
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Architecture
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma