Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Meet with clients and internal team members to translate client business needs and technology expectations into project documents in the form of creative briefs, site outlines, scope documents, and project plans, which should ultimately lead to project approvals.
• Manage client relationships and projects from start to finish, maintain and manage clients’ expectations, budgets and time lines.
• Must be able to communicate clients’ needs and expectations to the creative and technical teams and keep manager involved and informed on all major aspects of each account.
• Multi-task by juggling multiple tasks including projects, web site updates, client meetings, schedules to make sure everything works smoothly.
• Help ensure successful completion of projects
• Coordinate with traffic and technical departments.
• Communicate regularly via phone and email with clients and team members regarding projects and their status.
• Observe time-lines
• Maintain an open rapport and build relationships with client side decision-makers.
• Must be able to identify potential new business leads to promote and sell new products.
• Must maintain a working knowledge of social media, interactive media, technological trends and best practices.
• Providing Solutions - Identify and provide solutions to client's needs in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully, develop alternative solutions as needed; Work well with others when problem solving within team/group situations; Use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Oral Communication - Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listen and get clarification; Respond well to questions; Demonstrate group presentation skills; Participate well in meetings.
• Team Work - Balance team and individual responsibilities; Exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views; Give and welcome feedback; Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Put success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Support everyone's efforts to succeed; Recognize accomplishments of other team members.
• Written Communication - Demonstrate excellent writing skills with great attention to detail;
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plan work activities; Use time efficiently; Plan for additional resources; Set goals and objectives; Organize or schedule other people and their tasks; Develop realistic action plans.
• Ethics - Treat people with respect; Keep commitments; Inspire the trust of others; Work with integrity and ethically; Uphold organizational values.
• Dependability - Follow instructions, respond to management direction; Take responsibility for own actions; Keep commitments; Commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person with an alternative plan.
• Quality - Demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness; Look for ways to improve and promote quality; Apply feedback to improve performance; Monitor own work to ensure quality.
Marketing, Management, Technology or related fields
Imagine was founded in 2001 as a group of dynamic, aggressive and
diversified expertise who specialize in creating high impact customized
emarketing and e-communication solutions, marketing applications, web
sites, business portals and interactive media.
Now Imagine provides clients with complete solutions to help them
utilize the internet technologies; and has through the years made a
roll of strong clientele list in Jordan and the region.
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Jordan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma