Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort
Key Tasks & Duties:
• Contribute in project’s feasibility assessment and till confirm its viability.
• Lead and deliver the Project on time and within budget, maintaining desired Quality.
• Management and support to the corporate EHS division to facilitate and achieve the LEED & ESTIDAMA set objectives.
• Initiate constructability and value engineering reviews to identify actions required to achieve cost savings and expedite construction activities.
• Control the continuous updating of the stakeholders requirements for the design & construction development throughout all project stages to ensure the deliverables are met according to an approved integration change control system.
• Review and recommendation of the Consultants and Contractors’ Interim payments.
• Oversee and review the performance of related project administration in respect of contracts administration.
• Ensure the implementation of AWPR approved Procedures and projects related polices.
• Monitoring the Procurements Process for the Projects Consultants & Contractors.
• Identification of Project Risks and Opportunities and contribute to the risk management plan.
Responsibilities Related to your Job:
• Stakeholders Management.
• Projects’ Delivery in line with AWPR Goals and Objectives.
• Senior Management reporting/ presentations.
• Oversee the projects Operation throughout the project lifecycle.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering or higher
• 15 Years of diversified experience in Civil Construction, Project Management & Development
• Project management, Leadership, QA/QC Bases
- Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry: Government Sector
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 15
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma