Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Own one or more major releases from inception through release.
- Prepare project plans.
- Manage project costs, quality, terms, resources, risks and changes.
- Ensure project delivery on time and within budget limits and scope
- Establish appropriate Key Success Indicators and manage trade - offs between scope, quality, time and cost.
- Facilitate team collaboration and communication
- Prepare formal client communications documents such as Statements of work, communication plans, project plans, status updates, project agreements, and long term planning documents.
- Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Effective planning, risk management, and resource control skills.
- Bachelor's degree in any IT related discipline. Master's degree is a plus
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience on full life cycle development projects.
- PMP certification is a must.
- Experience in managing large teams and huge projects.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with associated deadlines.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English written and spoken is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong leadership skills is a must.
- Excellent and effective interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to work within a team and posses strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on projects with competing demands to meet deadlines.
- Job Location: Tripoli, Libya
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Libya
- Nationality: Jordan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma