Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Procurement Specialist OSP
Integrated Telecom Co. (ITC)
* Procurement of equipment and services on behalf of ITC
* Selecting Products, finding suppliers and negotiating prices
* Coordinate with OSP contractors and ITC technical team for processing and accepting OSP
* Follow frame agreement with all contractors / vendors
* Prepare PO in Oracle system
* Cooridinate with warehouse for suppliers material delivery
* Prepare and maintain PO material stattus report
* Put together the RFP, add commercial terms and send RFP to vendors and follow-up to get the best terms
* Creativity & Innovation
* Achieving Results
* Effective Communication & Influence
* Relationship Building
* Team Working
Integrated Telecom Company (ITC) is a Riyadh-based Saudi company established in 2005 through a consortium of local investors headed by Al-Mawarid Investment Group as a major shareholder.
In return of an initial SR 300 Million investment, ITC was licensed by the Communication & Information Technology Commission (CITC) to provide local, national, and international data communications services.
In collaboration with other recognized global and local vendors, ITC has established its infrastructure and networks to deliver its basic and advanced data communication services.
For more information, please visit www.itc.sa.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Logistics
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$2,000 - $3,000
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma