Giza Systems Egypt
• Plans, directs, and manages the central procurement activities (Order Processing & Inventory)
• Develops, reviews, and approves new or improved policies and procedures on yearly basis, and when needed.
• Establishes the annual business plan and prepares the annual budget to be submitted to his direct manager.
• Develop, establish, implement, and enforce supplier and outsource guidelines, obligations and service level agreements to the organization.
• Provides advice on innovative approaches to the delivery of complex procurement projects in order to enhance the outcomes and minimize costs.
• Undertake supplier/contractor/vendor provider/outsourcer performance management and evaluation activity during the duration of the agreement to ensure the supplier(s) perform to the required service levels.
• Evaluates/negotiates/analyze present and future pricing, terms and conditions of key contract/supplier/contractor/vendor provider/outsourcer and approves price increases. Rank suppliers by cost and quality and continually optimize supplier base to achieve results.
• Practice asset Management for IT Software, hardware, and equipment.
• Develop new suppliers to improve cost and quality.
• Handle quality disposition of any load that is out of specification.
• Monitor and analyze trends in company spending and inventory control in order to make recommendations for the future
• Identify new suppliers for new products and/or equipment, prices, means of shipment, payment facilities.
• 15+ years of experience in an IT industry, with the last 5 years in a relevant managerial post.
• Very good knowledge of customs rules and regulations is a must
• Excellent knowledge of LG & LC Cycles
• Project Management experience is an asset
• Excellent People Management and leadership skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent Planning and Organizational skills
• Excellent Problem Solving skills
• Very good command of English
• Bachelor of Engineering.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Computer/Software
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma