Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
GULF LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION SYSTEMS LLC (member of AL KHAYYAT INVESTMENTS)
1. Identification of all requirements during estimation.
2. Required to quantify the elements after awarding the contract.
3. Compare the materials allowed in the tender and obtain maximum possible discount.
4. Issuance and processing of requisitions
5. Receiving the price quotations. (competitive quotes)
6. Prepare schedule of comparison / Issuance of Purchase orders.
7. Tracking and expediting of Shipment and traffic.
8. Handle Delivery and inspection of items.
9. Storage and handling on site, prior to use and any surplus/abortive materials after the completion of the project.
10. Client acceptance/rejection, warranties and other related follow up matters.
11. Ensure that all potential suppliers are provided with identical information upon which the quotations are given equal opportunity to meet the desired requirements;
12. Negotiate the best credit terms in order to obtain the maximum benefits to the Company.
13. Deal honestly with suppliers with high level of integrity.
14. Keep accurate records to justify the process and any other related decisions made in this regard.
15. Always obtain minimum 03 competitive quotations.
16. Material received against allowed BOQ quantities sheet updation.
17. Excellent working exposure on ISO standardization on Quality Management System (QMS).
- Total 8 Years and Min. 3 yrs in Procurements in Contracting Industry / Landscape industry
- English written and spoken, Computer skills, Arabic is preferred
- Any Nationality - excellent knowledge of English and Hindi
- Certification in ISO standardization & QMS, Exposure to ISO certification and QMS,
- Procurements in Contracting Industry/Landscape industry
- Able to handle Procurement / Purchase function of the company by setting up policies and procedures in order to procure all types of raw materials and ensure compliance of all requirements as per contracts with suppliers.
Gulf Landscape & Irrigation Systems L.L.C. (GLIS) was founded in 1984 as a turnkeyprovider of all landscaping services, including Design, Construction and Maintenanceof Landscaping and Irrigation Projects.The company’s footprint can be seen in such UAE landmark projects as the EmiratesGolf Course, Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, Nad Al Sheba Golf Club and HorseRace Track, Khalifa Park in Abu Dhabi and recently Dubai Festival City, Burj KhalifaDevelopment - Old Town and Marina Hotel in Yas Island Development.GLIS specializes in providing customized landscaping solutions to meet the client’sneeds precisely, regardless of the complexity, scale or nature of the project, fromGolf Courses, Public Parks and Sports Fields, to Resorts, Hotels, Palaces, ResidentialComplexes and Commercial Centres.Over the years, GLIS has been recognized for the high quality of its service and theresulting customer satisfaction. Supported by an expert team of design professionalsand highly-skilled engineers, the company provides creative concepts withunique features for the development of leisure attractions, and executes them withinnovative solutions.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Joining Date: 2012-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$5,000 - $6,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma