Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Polyclinic Manager Job Description
Obesity Research Chair King Saud University
• Supervises scheduling and daily assignment of duties for nursing staff.
• Supervises the flow of the patients to the various clinics.
• Prepares and maintains an on-call schedule.
• Supervises the work flow within the clinics including patient screening and assessment.
• Provides objective, meaningful feedback to staff regarding performance
• Collaborates with other staff members to facilitate provision of patient care.
• Assists in developing and implementing programs to keep nursing staff informed of new trends in nursing field.
• Interviews applicants and makes recommendations concerning vacant nursing staff positions.
• Coordinate Clinician, Physician and Clinic Assistants schedules.
• Makes changes in staff as needed to accommodate patient volume..
• Tracks and manages vacation, sick leave utilization and time and attendance
• Review staff time for payroll.
• Orients and trains staff on specific processes and service standards
• Ensures staff have tools and resources necessary to do their jobs
• Maintain all medical protocols and provide for updates as necessary.
• Participate in ongoing quality assurance review activities.
• Arrange, participate in and document quarterly Clinician meetings.
• Work with Medical Records to implement patient fee and billing changes.
• Attend trainings or meetings as directed.
• Sets clear goals and defines vision and direction
• Inspires staff to follow, demonstrates a positive attitude
• Adjusts his/her leadership style to the specific needs and talents of staff
• Is fully committed to the goals and principles of the organization
• Maintains strict confidentiality regarding patient information
• Patient follow up and report for abnormal lab test results.
• Purchasing & Inventory control:
• Purchase medical supplies, medications, and equipment.
• Maintain quarterly medical inventory, storage areas, and emergency kit.
• Arrange for routine equipment servicing and prompt repairs when needed.
• Meet with vendors and assess new products or changes to clinic systems.
كرسي السمنة بجامعة الملك سعود
King Saud University obesity Chair (KSUOC)
The Chair is cantered on a comprehensive program designed to prevent and treat overweight and obesity. Through local and international collaboration It addresses the different causes and effects of obesity and overweight and provides a wide range of services. The Chair is organized around five core program areas:
State-of-the-Art Patient Care
1)- KSU Pediatric and adolescent obesity Clinic - A multidisciplinary Outpatient clinic for children and adolescent weight control and obesity
2)- Pediatric & Adolescent Bariatric Surgery.
II. Community Programs
III. Training and Professional Education
IV. Advocating for Public Policy Change
V. Cutting-Edge Research
a Basic and Translational Science
b Clinical Research and Clinical Trials
c Prevention Science
d Public Policy Research
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Medical/Hospital
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management