Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the sales and items being sold in the pharmacy
- Reviews medical prescriptions to assure accuracy and suitability of the item being bought by the customer
- Provides information and advice regarding drug intakes, interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication and storage
- Analyzes prescribing trends to monitor product demand and patient(user)-compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
- Is responsible for ordering, purchasing, stocking/storing and handling of pharmaceutical supplies, drugs and medical supplies in the pharmacy
- Maintains records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records, and registries of narcotics and controlled drugs being sold
- Ensure Company policy and procedures for managing date marked stock is implemented and acted upon to minimize losses caused be date expired stock.
- Provides specialized/emergency services to some customers to manage conditions such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation, or high blood pressure.
- Advises customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment and health-care supplies
- Compounds and dispenses medications as prescribed by doctors and dentists, by calculating, weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, or oversee these activities inside the pharmacy as required by customers/patients
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in Kuwait
- Competitive knowledge of trading area & local market trends
- Ability to use best practiced business tools & standards
- Salary: basic + commission on sales
- Good customer relations, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
We are a Pharmacy located in Kuwait City and have been open since the year 2000. One of the best known pharmacies in Kuwait. Our business includes both prescription and over the counter dispencing.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Healthcare/Medical
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma