Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Part-time French Teacher
International Community School
•To teach the pupils according to their educational needs
• Delivering the agreed curriculum with differentiation and rigour;
• Promoting the general progress and well being of individual pupils and of any class or group of pupils assigned.
•Assessing, recording and reporting on the development of the individual.
• Maintaining good order and discipline among the pupils and safeguarding their health and safety.
• Providing guidance and advice to parents and pupils on educational and social matters and on their future educational moves.
1. Hold a University degree in French
2. Not less than 3 years teaching experience
3. Very good spoken and written English
4. A dynamic and outgoing personality
The International Community School
The International Community School (ICS) is a well established international school where students matter and where children come first. It is a non profit making organization which provides very good standards of education to over 48 different nationalities.
In September 2009 the school moved to brand new purpose built premises which are set in beautiful countryside in the outskirts of Amman. These new premises offer high quality facilities in many specialist areas such as music, drama, science and ICT as well as purpose built facilities for Nursery and Reception aged children and a new Sixth form suite. The school offers an all-through British-based education to children from the age of 3 to 18 delivered by a highly motivated and largely British trained and qualified staff.
The ICS follows the UK three term year which next year runs from August to July. The curriculum is taught in line with the English National Curriculum leading to IGCSE’s and GCSE’s in Year 10 and 11 through to AS and A levels in Year 13.
The International Community School’s mission is to provide the highest quality British style education to the national and the international community in Jordan, striving for excellence and achievement in all fields in a caring, diverse and inclusive environment.
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Employment Status: Part time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma