Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Finding out preceding cases relevant to a case, relevant statutes, court decisions, legal articles and other writings.
• Drafting documents such as mortgages, separation agreements, sale agreements, trust agreements, real estate closings and other types of contracts.
• Preparation of legal arguments, opening statements, closing statements and court pleadings or motions.
• carry out investigations in relation to a case in order to authenticate or validate information.
• Interview witnesses or the client in order to gather relevant information.
• Prepare a report on the interview for the lawyer which he may use for preparation of his case.
• Do a lot of filing and other clerk duties such as answering phone calls, taking messages and answer correspondence.
Experience in Law Firms.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Real Estate
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Law/Legal
- Joining Date: 2013-02-12
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 7
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Egypt