Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
University Book Centers Company UBCC
University Book Centers Company, Jordan's leading provider of academic books in the English Language, is seeking a qualified individual to manage its operations. The interested individual will be responsible for the following duties:
- Continuously improve operations, streamline work processes to create quality, reliable, timely and cost-effective supply chains encompassing purchasing, order processing, fulfillment and delivery.
- Standardize operations procedures and assign personnel effectively for implementation and quality assurance.
- Utilize available IT business solutions and adapt them to improved work processes, and deploy new ones to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Supervise and coach administrative staff on a daily basis.
Develop strategic relationships with key publishers to enhance opportunities for business development and business partnerships.
- Review and negotiate customer agreements, and other terms and conditions to for increased supply chain flexibility and reduced costs.
- Maintain stocks in line with orders and forecasted sales.
- Provide administrative and business support to sales and marketing personnel.
- Brief head of company regularly on all operational matters, and contribute to strategic and fiscal planning.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to -jordan.com
For more information about the company please visit www.ubcc-jordan.com
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent management and team work skills.
- Good computer skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
University Book Centers Company (UBCC) is Jordan's leading provider of academic books in the English Language. The company serves the needs of dozens of universities, colleges and educational institutions throughout Jordan as well as fulfilling individual needs. UBCC is committed to securing quality textbooks to students at affordable prices, and to providing a full range of support services to instructors. The company sells its books directly through its branches located in major Jordanian universities, and it also supplies different book wholesalers.
For more information visit the company's website:
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale; Education, Training, and Library; Publishing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Joining Date: 2012-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma