Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Depa Saudi Arabia
* Plan, direct, supervise and control the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative
functions of projects.
* Develop marketing strategies, balancing company objectives and customer satisfaction.
* Act as the company representative with the clients and vendors.
* Develop budgets, schedules and plans for the various elements of projects.
* Provide direction and management for every phase of projects to assure on-schedule completion within or below budget and in accordance with contractual obligations.
UNDERSTANDS CUSTOMER NEEDS
UNDERSTANDS THE ORGANIZATION'S FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
MOTIVATES THE TEAM
TRACKS AND MEASURES STAFF PERFORMANCE
CREATES A POSITIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
INFUSES PRIDE IN ORGANIZATIONAL VALUES AND MISSION
Depa Ltd. specializes in the full-scope turnkey fit-out and furnishing of five-star luxury hotels, yachts, apartments, and other fine private and public facilities in Dubai and around the world. Depa's superior portfolio of projects illustrates our skills in combining aesthetic and operational requirements to create the harmonious and complete results our clients expect. We proudly set the standards of excellence in interior implementation.
Depa Ltd. has steadily grown and expanded throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Over the years, our company has managed to build up an association with international suppliers and manufacturers, in addition to utilizing our own in-house Depa manufacturing facilities.
Headquartered in Dubai, our expansive network allows Depa Ltd. to leverage the knowledge, organizational ability, purchasing power, facilities, and economies of scale we provide in order to meet the individual needs and unique requirements of our clients worldwide.
Tight adherence to our clients' needs is essential to our business. Our long-term relationships with our suppliers allow us to ensure punctual delivery within budget. We provide our clients with creative and achievable design solutions of the highest standard, which can stand alone or be integrated.
Our philosophy - to deliver excellence to our clients in a cost-effective and timely manner - has made us the largest and most profitable interior contractor and specialist fit-out company in the Middle East and North Africa region, and in the top five in the world.
- Job Location: Azerbaijan
- Company Industry: Interior design
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 15 Max: 20
- Nationality: Iran; United States
- Degree: Master's degree