Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Operations Analyst - UAE National Only
Main Accountabilities and Approximate Time Split
Service Management 60%
• Assist in building strong relationships with our outsourced service providers
• Work with team to ensure that service delivery meets expectations of world class service; including managing SLA and KPI adherence, risk and controls, cost, change and optimizing headcount levels.
• Support effective issue and complaint escalation and management, including a process for root cause analysis and remedial actions.
• Support driving through improvements to ensure the offshore operation is efficient and providing a world class service.
• Ensure the Service Management Framework is in place and adhered to.
• Responsible for ensuring that the change management process is adopted and that any training, process documentation, etc. is fit for purpose.
• Ensure that the Shared Service Agreement is updated - accountable for progressing any required changes.
• Support BCM related activity for outsourced service providers
Team Working 20%
• Create a virtual team environment offshore, encouraging individual ownership, initiative and continuous improvement to drive business objectives.
• Build effective relationships, influencing and motivating people in the offshore team to ensure their wholehearted commitment to the achievement of process delivery excellence.
• Work with the Service Provider to ensure that we create a flexible processing operation, through cross training, leveraging economies of scale and effective operational management
• Maintain a strong two way communication process between the service provider and all support areas.
Self Development 10%
• Agree personal performance development objectives with line manager.
• Pursue self development to increase personal effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas for development.
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience
• Worked in an Operational environment Preferred
• Experience of service management
• Understanding of Barclays Business products/services and strategy.
• Understanding of procedures, business goals and objectives of the relevant onshore operation.
• Broad understanding of relevant policies and strategies across group e.g. Money Laundering, KYC.
• Broad understanding of relevant legislation e.g. Data Protection Act, Consumer Credit, Financial Services Act etc.
- Job Location: UAE
- Company Industry: Banking
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2012-07-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates