Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Online Brokerage Sales Executive
one of the world's fastest growing online trading brokerage firms, is seeking candidates to grow and expand our sales team.
About The Role:
The job role is highlight sales centric, whereby the candidate will be required to proactively seek new clients to invest with the firm as well as refer clients from their existing data base. The candidate will have to use a range of sales techniques to communicate with prospective clients to meet sales goals.
Surrounded by market professionals, exposure to world financial markets
Strong team dynamic with frequent outings
Consistent training provided to assist new hires develop a foundation for success
Quarterly Bonuses for top performers
High commissions on new business introduced
• Take responsibility for growing revenues and maximize opportunities for the sales team.
• Generating new source of business by telemarketing, referrals and networking
• To be able to manage the Sales process from initial sale, contract signature, document processing/set up, to installation and revenue generation.
• Establish and maintain credibility, respect and levels of customer service that consistently exceed the expectations of the customer.
• Provide a regular flow of information regarding new opportunities and market knowledge to the client
• To have an in depth understanding of the company product range and ensure that product knowledge exceeds benchmark levels.
• Achieve both individual and team targets and objectives within agreed timescales
• Effectively manage your pipeline and help penetrate new and existing business.
• Meet and demo the firms capabilities to potential clients (Financial institutions and Corporate)
Job Specifications (Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience):
• To have a good understanding of the FX & Money Markets and their workings gained through either working in the banking, brokering or related industry.
• Must have an existing book off online trading clients
• To be familiar with industry developments and online trading
• To have a strong understanding of the clients and culture
• The ability to work under considerable time pressure and demonstrates urgency, energy, drive and enthusiasm.
• A strong team player, self motivated and able to manage ones self.
• The ability to build strong relationships with our client base/end users.
• Very good client facing skills, the ability to set client expectations and the ability to converse at all levels in an organisation.
• Has a broad understanding of their responsibilities from working within a regulated market.
• Speaking of a English and Arabic language is essential
An online provider of foreign exchange (forex), commodities, indices and shares trading to retail and institutional customers world-wide.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Financial Services; Banking; Finance/Economics
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2013-02-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$1,500 - $2,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Management
- Degree: Bachelor's degree