Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Office administrator at Valoran will play an important role in presenting the company to business partners, customers and suppliers.
You'll need to be a people's person as your role involves working with people from all levels throughout the organisation to help them in their daily jobs.
You'll also need to be super efficient to make sure you can balance your own workload with all those extra little requests that will come in from round the office during the day.
- Operate company telephone switchboard ensuring accuracy, courtesy and efficiency in dealing with calls and taking messages.
- Manage receipt, distribution and dispatch of incoming and outgoing courier documents or packages to and from the company.
- Provide administration related support to all departments as required.
- Fax, scan and photocopy of documents as required.
- Manage walk-in customers and handle their inquiries.
- Maintain orderliness of the reception area.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Previous experience in handling reception and its functions
- Methodical and organised
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A good team player
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Show initiative
- Telephone etiquette
Valoran - a group of companies - with a mission to centrally support, enhance and maximize business value for its member companies; and provide a secure workplace for employees who want to build or advance their career.
The oldest member company is active in UAE market since 1988. Valoran members are operating in various businesses such as Real Estate, Construction, Trading, Shipping, IT Solutions.
We look for energetic and enthusiastic individuals who want to advance their career by being part of a dynamic group.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Business Support; Real Estate; Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Joining Date: 2012-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Female