Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Modern Trade Channel Manager
The following job is for a multinational FMCG company seeking Modern Trade Channel Managers. There are 2 vacancies for this position, in Lebanon and KSA.
National Sales Manager
Sales Supervisors - Modern Trade
Unit Managers - Modern Trade
Maximize the sales, distribution & visibility of the company's brand portfolio within the MT through developing and enhancing the MT approach and developing the relations with all MT accounts.
• Develop the MT business plan to maximize sales, distribution, coverage and visibility across the channel.
• Responsible for the efficient execution of the approved MT business plan.
• Review and update the guidelines for signing contracts and propose means to enhance negotiation to maximize the ROI in the MT.
• Lead all key account contract negotiations within the MT channel.
• Support all MT Sales Unit Managers & Supervisors to prepare effective presentations to improve their negotiation power with Key Accounts.
• Maintains updated information & data base on the Channel development.
• Maintain close monitor on the field execution and identify opportunities to maximize visibility and sales of the MT channel.
• Ensures that product range visibility is maximized at all times while highlighting extra visibility opportunities to be implemented with the Category management Team.
• Lead, manage and coach the MT sales team to meet assigned objectives and KPIs.
• Responsible to deliver the budgeted Bottom line of the MT channel.
• Responsible to operate within the limits of assigned budget.
• Periodically review and assess the Team structure to maintain a lean and efficient structure that best serves the set objectives.
• Responsible to recruit, orient, train and coach the team members to operate properly on their accounts and within the company policies.
• Maintain close coordination with the Category Management team to ensure the proper execution of category support calendars and directives/objectives.
• Maintain timely update for the NSM (National Sales Manager) on the business development plan progress and the MT channel in general.
• Ensure that the sales fundamentals are properly executed across the channel.
• Develop the budget requested for listing and opening fees, rentals and promo budget and coordinate closely with the NSM to attain final approval.
• Plan the sales targets per outlet per month and submit for NSM for approval.
$3000 - $3500/month + commission + transport + insurance + NSSF.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business management (Sales & Marketing)
• MS Office applications
• Written and spoken fluency in English & Arabic languages
5 years of experience in Modern Trade sales management
Management or Marketing
Dynamic Recruit is a recruitment and HR consulting firm, but we are different in our methodology and focus. We believe that the Employers and Job Seekers are both our clients. Therefore, they deserve equal attention and high quality services.
Our goal is to provide Employers with top candidates and Job Seekers with the best career opportunities.
We offer our different clients a unique set of services, which are all provided on a one-to-one personal basis without exception. Even though we utilize the latest technologies and processes in our work, we believe that recruitment and consulting are people-driven, so we do our best to stay true to that.
Here are the different services we offer:
Employer Services: Staffing & recruiting, executive search, recruitment & HR consulting, workshops.
Job Seeker Services: Job search, customized cover letters, professional resume writing, creative resume design, interview and training workshops
For more information, visit www.dynamicrecruit.com.
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma