Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
MIS Executive | Retail Corporate Office
Al Futtaim Group
About our Retail Business:
Al-Futtaim's Retail Division holds a stable of world class brands operating in buoyant markets with huge growth prospects. Some of our brands are Marks & Spencer, Toys R Us, and IKEA as well as Robinsons with a range of smaller brands selected for their appeal to the markets in which we operate. We currently operate our Retail outlets across the Middle East and in South East Asia.
We have enjoyed phenomenal success throughout the UAE, Egypt and GCC countries. We are in the final stages of outline planning for massive growth and need to prepare for the next phase of this program.
About the Job:
Based in our Dubai Office; we now have an opportunity for an experienced MIS Executive to join the MIS Team. This role is responsible for the following -
MIS and Reporting:
- Prepare financial and operating performance reports of the company periodically for review by all levels of management
- Ensure timely consolidation of Financial statements and other reports
- Ensure timely consolidation of budget and forecast numbers for retail division and assist MIS manager in presentations.
- Ensure timely execution of payroll ( Transfer) for retail division
- Ensure that the finance department delivers timely and qualitative information to all departments on all aspects of the business.
Month end closing:
- To assist MIS supervisor in accurate and timely monthly closing
- To ensure calculation and timely payment of tax.
The successful candidate must display the following skills and experience -
- Professional accounting Degree such as charted accountancy / ICWA / CPA or equivalent in Finance.
- Expert working knowledge of Excel and good working knowledge of MS office packages
- Knowledge of accounting software packages, preferably ERP such as SAP
- Min 3-4 Years of experience in junior management position handling financial and business MIS reporting preferably in Retail
- Excellent analytical, planning & organizing skills.
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale; Finance/Economics
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career