Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Middleware Integration Developer - MQ - MessageBroker - Websphere - Banking
My client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia are looking to recruit a Middleware Integration Developer to join in a permanent capacity. Salary TBC - Location Riyadh, KSA.
Key Skills: Websphere MQ Series, Websphere Messag Broker, Websphere Lombari, Banking, Unix, Java
Middleware Developer is responsible for Design and Develop Middleware services as business required or technical changes. This role is not limited to development and can do administration work on the IBM WebSphere Message Broker on different platforms (Windows, UNIX, Zlinux or Mainframe).
This role will work with other functional teams, including the Business and IT to gather and understand the requirements clearly.
• Ensure the adherence to a standard Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Gather required changes upon the business or technical changes needed.
• Developing and maintain Middleware Technical Design Documents.
• Develop or Modify Middleware Services (Message Flows).
• Maintenance and Support all environments.
• Troubleshoots problems until maintenance works are complete in SLA time.
• Will be on call outside of normal work hours for any emergencies or service interruptions.
• Will work outside of normal hours on any planned major activities that require evening or weekends.
• The Job holder is obliged to abide by any instructions furnished by his Manager with respect to the scope of work.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• +5 years of related experience with +3 years experience in development application integration.
• A proven track record of high performance with a minimum of 3+ years of increasing development responsibility.
• An in-depth understanding and mastery of broad technical areas is required to integrate all system application activities.
• Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and communicate effectively with all stake holders (business users and IT leadership).
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE PREFERED
• Expert or Knowledge on the Banking Businesses.
• Expert or Knowledge on IBM WebSphere products:
• WebSphere Rational ClearQuest,
• WebSphere Rational ClearCase,
• WebSphere Service Registry and Repository.
TECHNICAL SKILLS and CERTIFICATIONS
• Certified IBM WebSphere Message Broker version 6 or 7 Administration and solution.
• Certified IBM WebSphere MQSeries version 7 Administration.
• Expert on the following platforms AIX, SUN, Windows or Mainframe OS/390 platforms.
• Expert on UNIX shell scripts and UNIX Commands.
• Expert or full knowledge on Java language.
• Expert on building SQL queries.
• Full Knowledge on XML, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, XSD, Web Services …
• Knowledge on scripting languages (SQL, PHP, ASP …).
Many thanks for taking the time to review this advert, Peter
Websphere MQ Series, Websphere Messag Broker, Websphere Lombari, Banking, Unix, Java
Deerfoot IT has operated as a dedicated IT recruitment agency / business for the past 13 years. Our core discipline is candidate search and selection covering all IT disciplines and technologies. We have held the ISO9001:2000 quality accreditation consistently for the past 10 years and are a corporate and specialist Technology member of the R.E.C (The Recruitment & Employment Confederation), our industry's trade body.
Our client portfolio includes organisations operating in most industry sectors including: Banking, Insurance, Retail, IT Software, Govt. and Public Sector, Information Management and the Charity sector.
Our aim is to simply achieve best practice within our chosen discipline as IT Recruiters. Ensuring we always deliver a best value service in an open, honest, responsible and ethical manner.
Our head office is situated just north of Southampton. We have a satellite office based right in the heart of London's financial district and an office in Wilmslow, Cheshire
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Banking
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career