Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Microwave Front Office/NOC Engineer
Saudi Networkers Services - SNS Group
• Support on all escalated incident from the Field team by analyzing alarms/errors, on the phone/remote troubleshooting, researching existing knowledgebase articles/known issues and responsible for initiating and managing escalation between Field Team MNS and the my client’s TSO.
• Track Daily, and Monthly Service and Non-Service Interruption Reports (SIR, NSIR) and ensure that the timing, information and actions taken by FOC conform to the actual otherwise communicate to OMCR or FOC for necessary changes.
• Check SIR/NSIR for repeated cases of sites that may become problematic, request field data from FOC or monitor via remote access
• Crosscheck and verify Weekly Node and Sites Outage Reports from OMCR; Technical Reports from FOC and make amendments or technical recommendation when needed.
• Interface and follow-up with Huawei/Ericsson/SNFN/other Vendors in the troubleshooting and resolution of problems that cut across multivendor equipments.
• Interface and follow-up with Mobily/ALU Planning and Project Teams to troubleshoot and resolve elevated issues pertaining to implementation and design errors.
• Schedule, implement and coordinate MDTs and TCN for the replacement of spares during preventive and corrective maintenance actions on the Microwave links.
• Support when necessary in the Microwave NE Software Upgrades.
• Responsible for back office new link acceptance and supporting Field team acceptance exercise.
• Perform any other task as may be designated by line manager.
• Schedule, implement and coordinate MDTs of 2G/3G/WIMAX migration from Microwave to Fiber or BSC/RNC migrations
• Receiving Call Drop from BSS team and work on them
• MW Alarms Clearance
• Dispatch Field team to the right Site (NE or FE) during an outage
• Guide Field team for the nature of the outage (E1 level, 1+1, Complete link down, FE only down…)
• Alarms monitoring
• First Level Investigation
• Link the different alarms (parent, child), ex : Link is down (parent) Node isolation (child)
• Daily /Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly statistics report / Recommendation / Action
Microwave, Front Office, FO, NOC, MW, Transmission
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS) is a Telecommunications, Oil & Gas and IT Consultancy Services Provider, founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing the biggest multinational companies in MENA regions with very high standards of quality service in the recruitment field.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancy services providers with more than 1500 employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified company and is highly regarded.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Joining Date: 2012-07-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Contractor
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia