Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Medical Sourcing Senior Buyer
• To supervise various sourcing and procurement functions and review purchase orders thoroughly in compliance with the company policies and procedures.
• Supervise junior buyers’ daily routine and responsible to carryout daily operations in procurement function.
• Assist Procurement Supervisor in sourcing & prequalification of suppliers by reviewing quotations for price, quality and delivery time.
• Review draft Purchase Order based on Purchase requisition and against project requirement to make sure material is being ordered with utmost accuracy.
• Forward draft PO to Procurement supervisor for necessary approvals prior to authorize the PO release to supplier as per the policy.
• Take responsibility and liaison with Data & Archive Team and suppliers for any change order to make sure delivery of final product requirement within agreed time.
• Participate in Procurement sponsored meetings (bid clarification, kick off, vendor performance and internal supply chain meetings) as per policy.
• Contribute to the establishment and implementation of improvements to existing methods, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for Reconciliation of purchase orders and invoices, in case of discrepancies, discuss with Procurement Supervisor and take necessary action to resolve issues as per policy.
• Responsible for timely payment to supplier as per agreed payment terms.
• Responsible for data cleanup in SAP system, making sure no open POs are pending for more than ETA months.
• Monitor and report suppliers’ performance analysis for long term strategic decisions.
• Responsible for junior buyers growth and development in terms of professional requirements and maintain harmony at work.
• Possess an understanding of a multi-discipline Procurement cycle, Project Procurement, expediting, document control, and logistics aspects of the procurement process.
• Proficiency in MS Office a must
• Knowledge of SAP system is highly desired.
• Strong interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and organizational skills required.
• High school / Graduate in Business Studies / Supply Chain / Medical / Nursing / Pharmacy
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Merchandising; Sales
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma