Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
ISCOSA Industries & Maintenance Ltd, (A Siemens Company)
Perform installation, maintenance, repair and retrofit of combustion turbines and other mechanical/electrical equipment. Utilizing standard tools with direction from senior skilled Specialists, demonstrate consistent high productivity and quality, individually in mechanical/electrical field service tasks, and promote overall team performance.
WORKING PROCEDURE AND/OR RESPONSIBILITY ASSIGNED:
The following are the usual major job duties but this job description does not preclude the performance of other duties by the incumbent, nor the question being raised on the proper rate of pay for the assignment.
In addition to the duties of Mechanical Technician, performs the following:
1. Perform all mechanical service tasks and procedures associated with equipment installation, maintenance, repair, and retrofit, including rigging, placement, alignment, piping, flushing, machining, fastening and welding.
2. Control and maintain tools while in personal use.
3. Complete time and expense report weekly.
4. Communicate daily activities, issues, and workscope changes to Senior Specialist(s).
5. Observe the work area and employee habits and take all necessary actions to maintain a productive, clean, safe working environment.
SCOPE, PURPOSE AND FREQUENCY OF CONTACTS:
Daily contact with Senior Specialist(s) to receive direction and provide technical information and progress update. Daily contact with Technician Resource Supervisor to receive work assignments while not on job assignment.
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
Routinely provide guidance to support employees.
Works under direction from other Senior Specialist(s) and Engineers. Exercises own judgment and initiative in completing work at customer sites.
High school diploma or recognized equivalent plus two (2) years of trade and/or technical school or equivalent related work experience. Demonstrated proficiency in all types of Siemens/Westinghouse and other CT equipments to meet Project Services qualification standards.
Minimum of three (3) years experience in turbine-machinery or rotating equipment and/or repair of mechanical equipment.
With a presence of over 80 years in the Kingdom, Siemens Saudi Arabia owes much of what has been achieved in this time to its partner and sponsor, E.A. Juffali & Brothers - one of Saudi Arabia’s largest and most respected diversified business groups.
As a world leader in industry, energy, infrastructure & cities, and healthcare, Siemens has grown to hold leading positions in these sectors in the Kingdom with about 2,000 employees countrywide. Siemens activities in Saudi Arabia date back to the early 1930s when the country imported its first power plant equipment. From the very beginning Siemens has made a significant contribution to the development of the country’s infrastructure. One third of the power used in the Kingdom is transmitted and distributed by Siemens. Today, Siemens in Saudi Arabia is committed to supporting the careers of young Saudis through targeted professional recruitment and training programs. The company also proactively supports the government’s efforts to effect social change in the country by recruiting Saudi women.
- Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3