Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Marketing Manager - Libya
Albaraka Food Industry based in Libya, we manufacture flour mill, vegetable oil, rice, pasta, cake & biscuit.
Selected Market-Changing Contributions:
• Successfully planned and launched a new brand which became the second player in the market within 2 years, by
• designing and implementing an integrated marketing plan.
• Successfully planned and re-launched a brand catering to the low-tier consumers at a price premium over the
• competition. The launch utilized first time packaging type (bucket) within the category leading to 3rd place in the
• market (volume share).
• Assisted in the re-launch of the market leader, generating highest ever volume market share to date.
• Utilized new packaging format to penetrate and lead an untapped market segment.
• Challenged company orthodoxy on premium brands and gained leadership in loose ghee market
• Coordinate sales operations through the establishing and identifying sales areas, objectives and expected financial returns from all sales regions.
• Analyze sales and statistics that have been gathered by staff to specify and restrict customer's needs and requirements.
• Directing and managing the department for optimal distribution strategy of the products to customers.
• Settle all complaints related to the customers, sales and product.
• Monitor customer preferences to focus the sales efforts in a certain direction.
• Directing and coordinating the activities those fold on selling the products.
• Contribute to set the product prices and discount rates schedules.
• Review the executive records and reports of sales policies and contribute in determining the products profitability.
• Consultation with advertising services departments and plan to provide information about customer, equipment, and specifications.
• Budget preparation, and approve its expenses.
• Represent the company at business meetings and conferences to promote commercial products.
• Consultation with the official promotion and advertising, and with the heads of other relevant departments to develop a plan of promotion and advertising and to provide that information on the requirements and specifications of
• Provide advice and guidance of the dealers and distributors on policies and operational procedures in place to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Sales Section.
• Visits to traders to draw their interest in establishing or expanding business.
• Design and apply the related performance indicators and ensure the continuous follow-up and development, including the targets developing and measuring.
• Develop Customer marketing and team selling approaches based on trade needs,
• current capabilities and resource availability.
• Drive the goal alignment process in order to identify the most important areas of focus
• and key priorities for the sales function, in alignment with the overall strategy for the
• Work closely with Principals to develop the business plan/strategies, by channel, and by
• Lead the development of people and the organization through effective implementation of performance
• management system, including individual objective setting, coaching and feedback, performance
• appraisal as well as training programs, recruiting and succession planning.
• Ensure timely submission of accurate volume forecasts and other sales data to be provided by the team either internally or externally (Principals, Customers).
• Prepare and submit for approval the annual sales and profit budget for the year (with quarterly updates/revisions)
• Business planning
• Product Launch
• Competitor analysis
• Demand planning
• Presentation skills
• Strategic Market Planning
• New Market Penetration
• Marketing Collateral Development
• Market Research & Analysis
• Business Development & Creation
• Team Building & Management
• Trade Marketing Programs
• Budget Preparation/Administration
Define strategy for and develop, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing plan encompassing integrated
marketing initiatives designed to penetrate and grow targeted markets. Communicate with customers, management,
internal departments, and vendors to coordinate overall marketing effort in accordance with corporate goals. Plan and
carry out market research and analyses. Play integral role in product development activities. Lead and direct marketing
team. Developed and managed a wide range of marketing tools, including promotional materials, trade schemes and
trade shows. Prepare and manage over $3-million marketing budget.
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Residence Location: Libya
- Nationality: Lebanon