Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Marketing Manager (Digital and Affiliate specialist)
Do you have a passion for creativity and experience delivering exceptional results in digital marketing? We're looking for someone to join our team in marketing the next generation of travel services.
Your responsibilities will be to :
- Develop and execute year-on-year marketing strategies to acquire customers, increase awareness and ultimately meet revenue targets
- Develop strong agency relationships to deliver your strategy and negotiate the best fees/rates
- Develop marketing affiliate and partner relationships to reach out to new customers
- Monitor, optimize and report the effectiveness, ROI and other KPIs of all marketing activities
- Champion customer retention by developing an ongoing cycle of customer communications
- Execute and support our marketing activities across print, radio, video and digital channels
- Work with our sales and operations teams to optimize our marketing to meet targets
- Travel to, and represent us at marketing events within the city/country as and when necessary
You’ll need to have :
- A degree with a specialization in marketing
- Exceptional English communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital/affiliate marketing and campaign optimization
The ideal candidate is :
- A sharp thinker who’s motivated, embraces innovation and has an eye for creativity
- A professional with at least 3 years of experience and an exceptional track record
- Comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that requires improvisation
In return we offer :
- A work environment with the country’s best
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to shape the future of travel
Musafir.com was founded in 2007 as the UAE’s first premium-experience travel website and established its presence in India in 2010 as the official ticketing partner of the Rajasthan Royals.
We offer flights on over 270 airlines including low-cost carriers, hotels in over 46,000 properties around the world and a specialized online corporate travel service named Musafir Business.
We are currently pursuing an ambitious expansion plan across the globe and are looking for talented professionals to help deliver our vision of the next generation of travel services.
- Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Joining Date: 2013-04-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma