Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The candidate will:
1) comprehensively focus on products marketing (7Ps).
2) conduct on-going analysis of competition’s pricing, actions and sales volume.
3) develop and implement appropriate marketing communication collateral.
4) support the sales team with any needed marketing material, competitive analysis, products compliance sheets, product information....etc
1- a relevant degree from a recognized university along with in-depth knowledge in the areas of brand, product management
2- experienced with products marketing, preferably with a track record of infrastructure or decoration related products.
3- excellent command of English
4- strong analytical skills
5- distinctive ability to handle multiple tasks within the speculated
6- proactive, initiative, dynamic and team player
7- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Stadia-Qatar (W.L.L.) is an affiliate of Stadia International of Canada, a leading sports infrastructure company handling strategic projects for the past 15 years. The group represents several renowned international corporations in sports construction, services, and products. The scope of work includes providing tailor made sports infrastructure, leisure solutions, and related products such as surfaces of synthetic turf, polyurethane rubber systems, acrylic, vinyl, wood, sports equipment, seating, scoreboards, displays, timing systems, and children playground. The wide range of products serves all kind of sport courts & facilities, such as soccer, handball, squash, and indoor facilities.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Sports and Recreation
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 15
- Gender: Female