Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
• Develop marketing materials for promotional events, property tours, and conferences.
• Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional
materials, maps, price lists, or menus).
• Respond to all daily general media inquiries via email, phone, and/or written
• Refer requests for information from the media to an appropriate spokesperson or
• Prepare or edit letters, invitations, monthly and quarterly press reports, and news
releases, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Support activities and initiatives to bolster the property's reputation and image in the
media and in the community.
• Make updates to property website by making changes directly to the website or by coordinating with appropriate others in order to make updates.
• Support media relations outreach efforts, including pitching ideas and events, interview facilitation, and media tours.
• Coordinate on-property visits from media, including reservations, amenities, special requests
• Strong overall sales skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in meeting room set-ups, audio visual, and other support services
• Understanding of contract management and legalities
• Understanding of sales strategy and need times as developed by revenue management
• Understanding and achievement of team and individual goals• Sales systems knowledge
Hotel is having an attractive benefits package to their associates with free accommodation, food, airline tickets, vacation, medical coverage, transportation facilities with attractive incentive programme, traning and developing plans.
Riyadh Marriott Hotel stands majestically in the center of Riyadh city's corporate, financial, and governmental agencies. The Riyadh Marriott Hotel, a luxurious hotel in Riyadh, is just minutes-drive from major shopping malls and downtown districts with easy access to and fro the King Khalid International Airport. The hotel offers excellent services in Makarim Convention Center, Mosaic Mediterranean Restaurant, and Al Naseem Grill. After business meetings and Riyadh attractions, relax in our indoor swimming pool and spa at Body Line Health Club & Spa. You may just want the serenity and comfort in any of the 389 rooms and suites with new beds from Marriott, down comforters, designer duvets, and fluffier pillows. This multi-awarded, convenient hotel is perfect for business, conferences, events, weekend getaways, family travel, and the perfect wedding. It also has 25 flexible meeting rooms, state-of-the-art space that includes Grand Ballroom and breakout rooms. Come and experience our unique Arabian hospitality.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career