Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Manager – Resources and Planning
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
Responsible for developing and planning the structure of DSOA and determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs parallel to organization’s strategic and annual objectives.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
• To manage and ensure of utilizing the recruitment budget in proper way.
• To develop the organization structure and align it with the job description and requirements.
• To review and recommend improvement on recruitment processes and policy.
• To assist in developing the strategic and annual objectives of people management.
• To manage and ensure of adhering to DHDA criteria and ensure of have the development plan.
• To oversee the implementation of the Emiratization strategy.
• To oversee that policy, processes are accordingly implemented in every recruitment request.
• To manage the organization structure and align it with the internal system.
• To identify the required job description for all positions.
• To design and restructure the current organization chart based on best practices.
• Handle the administrative function of Resources and Planning
• Carry out specific projects, benchmarking and research as required by the Senior Manager - People Management.
• Knowledge of UAE labour law
• Knowledgeable in Learning & Development background
• Knowledgeable in manpower planning and with Recruitment background
• Knowledge of developing personal development plans
• Good selection, counseling and coaching skills
• Able to communicate effectively on all levels
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
• Able to liaise effectively with cross-functional staff
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Good interpersonal, communication skills and team player
Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA), a 100% government-owned free zone, was established following Law no 16 of 2005 of the Government of Dubai, with the Mission to "facilitate and promote modern technology based industries" thus supporting the region's demand for business expansion. A full package of incentives and benefits are provided to companies operating within the free zone. Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a technology park and provides both a living and working integrated community.
DSO's urban master-planned community spans 7.2 million square meters and has been carefully divided into 5 main pillars based on industrial, commercial, education, living and residences, and public facilities. The technology park enjoys state-of-the-art utility infrastructure featuring advanced telecommunications, electricity, and road networks.
Silicon Oasis is designed as a hi-tech ecosystem which offers businesses a plethora of advantages including a state-of-the-art infrastructure, in-house business services and strong business support such as technology investment incentives for large enterprises, entrepreneurial support, an incubation centre and venture capital funding.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma