Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
ISCOSA Industries & Maintenance Ltd, (A Siemens Company)
Key part in customs, imports & exports function of energy services division. This role will involve reconciling reports from business partners, Customs and government authorities. Further assist the Manager Logistics in maintenance of ECC guidelines and related information for business. Implementation of quality and safety guidelines of Siemens in logistics.
WORKING PROCEDURE AND/OR RESPONSIBILITY ASSIGNED
1. Operational logistics, customs, imports & exports function of energy services division.
2. Arranging, issuance and record keeping of Import / export licenses for temporary and permanent nature of shipments at all ports of Saudi.
3. Arrange all cross boarder shipments (inbound / outbound) on temporary and permanent basis.
4. Co-ordination with all related Government Departments and Custom brokers for release of shipments.
5. Co-ordinates with various parties such as business development, field support and customer service.
6. Ensure that partners understand and accept Customer guidelines and requirements for all logistics operations, including service and repair.
7. Support and prepare root cause analysis and problem resolution for all logistics operations under supervision of the Manager.
8. Drive and implement and management of logistics solutions for Customer.
9. Ensure implementation of Guide lines of Siemens
10. Ensure and impliment EHS and Quality procedures in his Area.
SCOPE, PURPOSE AND FREQUENCY OF CONTACTS
Internal: Manager, departments of ES division, RME and HQ Siemens and external Business partners, logistics and freight forwarding vendors, Government authorities
BS Degree or equivalent, experienced in custom clearance and govt. relations. Will be responsible for logistics and Customs issues.
Good communication and leadership skills. Should have at least 7 - 10 years experience in the same role. Working Experience with multiple cultures
BS Degree or equivalent, experienced in custom clearance and govt. relations. Will be responsible fo
With a presence of over 80 years in the Kingdom, Siemens Saudi Arabia owes much of what has been achieved in this time to its partner and sponsor, E.A. Juffali & Brothers - one of Saudi Arabia’s largest and most respected diversified business groups.
As a world leader in industry, energy, infrastructure & cities, and healthcare, Siemens has grown to hold leading positions in these sectors in the Kingdom with about 2,000 employees countrywide. Siemens activities in Saudi Arabia date back to the early 1930s when the country imported its first power plant equipment. From the very beginning Siemens has made a significant contribution to the development of the country’s infrastructure. One third of the power used in the Kingdom is transmitted and distributed by Siemens. Today, Siemens in Saudi Arabia is committed to supporting the careers of young Saudis through targeted professional recruitment and training programs. The company also proactively supports the government’s efforts to effect social change in the country by recruiting Saudi women.
- Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Logistics
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma