Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Daman - National Health Insurance Company
• Develop, maintain and revise policies for the general operation of the compliance programme with the assistance of the Section Head
• Identify potential areas of compliance risk and develop a plan for resolution problem issues and set guidelines on dealing with similar situations in the future
• Collaborate with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate channels for investigation resolution
• Develop an effective compliance training programme for the company with the assistance of the Section Head
• Draft and review contracts, legal documents, and related correspondences
• Provide legal advice/ assistance if required on projects within the company or with external partners
• Liaise with Federal and State level regulators and other governmental entities
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Knowledge of Arabic would be an added advantage.
• A self started team player with good analytical and execution skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities with excellent follow up skills and organisation
• Respect the confidential information that they may work with
• Maintain current knowledge of the law in areas of special interest to the Company
Daman, the first and largest specialized national health insurance company to be formed in the United Arab Emirates, was established in September, 2005. Soon after its establishment, Munich Re was named the strategic partner of Daman, a venture representing a milestone in the history of health care for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates. Daman’s experienced professionals, diverse products, personalized service and the use of the latest information systems allow us to perform at international standards. Daman’s proactive approach to improving the quality of your health care is embedded in everything we do.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Insurance
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Law/Legal
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates