Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Lead Process Engineer
Mustang Al-Hejailan Dar PI
* Has experience in the hydrocarbon processing/utilities units, the oil/gas industry or refinery project/process industries.
* Has experience in coordinating/managing the work internally, with other disciplines, and 3rd party / licensors.
* Has been recognized as project/process engineering specialist .
* Must have thorough knowledge of project/process engineering design/practices, economic principles, calculations methods, international codes, standards, procedures, and specifications.
* Provides guidance to the project/process design engineering work.
* Experience as a Lead Engineer in a similar environment, running small teams of process engineers.
* Experience on FEED contracts.
* Experience sizing equipment including line sizing, separator sizing, pump sizing.
* Familiarity with industry standards.
* Familiarity with quality control systems in engineering design.
* May assist HoD in providing technical excellence and standards for the department.
* Prepare work force staffing requirements and process schedules for projects.
* Assist with proposals.
* Routinely communicate with Client counterpart on project.
* Routinely report job progress status.
* May supervise work of other process engineers assigned to the job.
* Prepare / review process simulations.
* Prepare / review PFD's with HandWB's.
* Prepare / review P&ID's and present to peers or Clients in in-house reviews.
* Perform / review hydraulic calculations.
* Prepare / review Process Equipment data sheets.
* Prepare / review instrument process data sheets.
* Prepare / review relief calculations and PSV process data.
* Prepare / review process data for line lists.
* Prepare / review process descriptions and/or study reports.
* Responsible for the identification of training needs and training in junior engineers.
* Responsible for the continual improvement of the department processes by notifying the Manager of any concerns with the QMS.
B. Sc Engineering or Equivalent
One integrated company combines global experience with proven performance in the Kingdom. Mustang Engineering, a Wood Group company, and Al-Hejailan Consultants formed Mustang Al-Hejailan in 2009.
Today, with over 500 people, in 2011, Mustang Al-Hejailan combined with two other Saudi-Arabian owned engineering businesses, DAR E&C and PI-Consult, to create Mustang Al-Hejailan DAR PI (Mustang-HDP). We deliver reliable engineering, project management, procurement and construction management solutions for:
* Oil and gas
* Automation and Control
* Industrial manufacturing
* Water and wastewater
From Houston-based Mustang Engineering comes over 20 years’ global experience and performance designing and engineering some of the oil and gas industry’s most visible and unique projects. With more than 4,000 employees worldwide, it brings notable expertise in engineering and project management .
Al-Hejailan Consultants has been the leading engineering consultancy in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It contributes 30 years’ experience in providing studies, detailed engineering and drafting to a wide range of cients.
Its extensive list of repeat clients in the Kingdom, extending to other Middle Eastern countries, supports our global and local commitment: to provide you with a quality of services consistent with the highest professional standards. Mustang Al-Hejailan clients include Saudi Aramco, SABIC Group, Saudi Electricity Company, Saline Water Conversion Corporation, the Royal Commission and Saudi Airlines. Other Government sector clients include the Ministry of Water & Electricity, Ministry of Defense & Aviation, Ministry of Interior, the National Guard, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Transportation, Ministry of Higher Education .
By combining people, performance and professionalism, Mustang-HDP is ready to take on your next project, large or small.
- Job Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Oil/Gas
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 15
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma