Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
IT Trainer / Consultant - Multiple Postions
Call to all technology and education integration enthusiasts: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a creative and talented ICT/ IT teacher trainer. You will act as an enabler to the technology integration in K12 education. You will be training and consulting teachers on best ways of integrating cutting edge technology in the education process. You will be part of a team of likely minded people responsible for the success of this pioneering programme.
• MCT Certified or equivalent experience.
• ICT / IT Instruction and teaching experience
• Windows 8
• MS Office
• Excellent communicator in Arabic & English
• Strong personality yet pleasant attitude
• Able to inspire and encourage people to lean and adopt new ways of working through training, consulting and interaction.
• Ability to travel / relocate into the GCC.
Highly Desirable Skills:
• General K12 Teaching Experience (any stage / grade).
• Classroom Management Systems background.
• Troubleshooting and fault diagnoses including LANs and WIFI.
• Understanding (file / print) server networks, active directory and domains.
• Create, manage and configure user accounts.
Desirable but not essential:
• Installing, configuring and updating software
• Manage file permissions.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library; Consulting Services; Computer/Software
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Joining Date: 2013-02-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree