Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
IT Technical Support Specialist
International Timber Company Limited
A leading Saudi group is looking to appoint an experienced IT Technical Support Specialist who will play a pivotal role in ensuring a high level of IT services in the company:
- Perform first-level IT support-related activities on issues regarding the use of IT hardware and software, telephony, networks, wireless communications devices, printers, scanners, and all IT related equipment
- Responsible, for installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and fixing break downs of all IT related hardware and software
- Attends to all IT problems reported on the IT help desk in a timely and professional manner and agree on call-out time scales
- Logging and keeping records of users' queries
- Maintaining records of software licences
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Strong knowledge with Windows 2003 / 2008 Directory Services
- Strong knowledge with Windows-based operating systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills on computer hardware, computer software, and wireless network and communication devices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a team player who can work successfully with other departments in a multicultural and multi-lingual environment.
- Should be Fluent in spoken & written English and Arabic.
- Service minded, organized and ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedule work accordingly.
- Strong motivation to learn new technologies.
Diploma, certificate or degree in IT
ITCO is a JV company between AL Muhaidib Group of Saudi Arabia and UNITCO of Lebanon. UNITCO is a leader in the distribution of all types of Lumber products in Saudi Arabia and other countries in the Middle East. In Saudi Arabia, ITCO operates a substantial number of distribution centers spread out all over the kingdom. ITCO has been operating in Saudi Arabia since more than 40 years.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2012-10-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma