Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
IT - Helpdesk Engineer
• Network connectivity (switches, routers, modems, etc.)
• Hardware issues : malfunctions in PCs, printing problems
• Software packages related issues (Excel, words, project, etc.)
• ICT equipment purchases: PCs, Laptop, printers, accessories
• Internet Access,
• Servers installation
• Oracle/Sybase database installation
• Backup activities (Tape handling, log monitoring)
• Events log monitoring
• Performance monitoring
• Power related issues: Generator operation, Circuit breakers, meters, etc..
• follow-up preventive maintenance with Suppliers
• Maintaining Access control system
• Maintaining Surveillance System (whenever it is available)
• Maintaining PBX system
• Ensure team members are maintaining records of their activities as per Path QMS requirements.
• Prepare and submit necessary inputs and reports to the management as and when required.
• Prepare and maintain records of respective activities as per the responsibility of Help desk support as specified.
• Appraisal of team members.
• Respect and obey company rules, policies and procedures.
• Certification in Microsoft products is an asset.
• Proficiency in using MS Office and other productivity tools.
• Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
• Proven communication skills.
• Self-motivated with exhibited ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
• Fluency in English. Knowledge of the native language of the country where Path Office is an asset
Diploma/ BSc in Computers
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$500 - $1,000
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma