Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Jobs Opening at Vinnell Arabia
Saudi Arabia National Guard Modernization
Interpreter/Translator (Eastern Province)
Bachelor of english language specialization or high school with training courses in english and preferably has a practical experience in the field of translation, valid driver's license are required .
The company provide excellent and competitive benefits and salary including:
1. Competitive salary
2. Subsistence allowance 49 riyals per day.
3. Annual paid vacation 198 hours of work.
4. Official Holidays: 9 days per year
5. Special leave to perform school examinations
6. Special leave to perform the Hajj.
7. Special leave special occasion such as newborn baby or marriage.
8. Sick leave in case of illness up to 120 days a year.
9. Participation in GOSI insurance system.
10. Annual salary increase
11. Health Insurance includes the employee and his family all over the Kingdom and may include parents.
12. Moving allowance paid once a maximum of $ 1,000, for employees who were hired from outside the city of Riyadh
13. Saudi Final Service award
Vinnell Arabia is a registered Saudi Arabian Joint Venture LLC, owned by Arab Builders for Trading (ABT) and Northrop Grumman Corporation -Technical Services Sector. With our office headquarters in Riyadh and various support locations throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Vinnell Arabia has contract with Saudi Arabian National Guard to perform a project of providing the Saudi National Guard with military training and Technical Support.
The corporation is operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia since 1975 under contract to the U. S. Army Material Command in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the purpose of modernizing the Saudi Arabian National.
- Job Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library; Translation
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma