Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Internal Trainers & projects Manager
• Projects initiation, ownership of the pilot launch and project’s operations leadership and follow up on implementing sectors’ training functions
• Managing the internal trainers program “Menna Fina” across the group. Including; internal trainers qualification process, trainers evaluation and development, reporting to trainers and sectors, recording and updating trainers database on the E-TNA system, and any other tasks initiated, communicated and agreed upon concerned with the internal training body
• Follow up with all sectors and follow up internal training monthly implementation
• Internal trainers and projects score cards management
• Design and plan for new projects and their introduction
• Bachelors Degree in Business Related subject
• 3-5 Years of experience in similar field
• Excellent English - fluent Arabic
• Strong in written and verbal communication skills.
• Microsoft skills (Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word)
Olympic Group (OG) is the market leader and pioneer in the white goods industry in the Egyptian market and the region, with strong vertically and horizontally integrated operations. While the company traces its roots back to the 20s of the last century, OG was established in 1995 as a holding company that overlooks a number of closely related subsidiaries engaged in the manufacturing and trading of household appliances, consumer electronics and related industries.
Olympic Group capitalized on a diverse history and expertise to further expand in the whole region. Driven by the need for a top-notch competent product, Olympic Group has undergone horizontal and vertical growth.
In other words, a wider range of products has been introduced and quality standards have been maximized to prime effectiveness. Due to its expertise, maturity and diagnostic understanding of the Egyptian market, Olympic Group long history is enriched with all kinds of encounters and has managed to stand unsurpassed among other economic structures in the region.
The core activities of the company are supported with the after sales service available through the largest and most effective specialized 45 centers geographically spread throughout the country serving our customers 7 days a week. Also we serve our customers through a state of the art call center with more than 100 highly trained agents.
For more information about Olympic Group Products please visit our website: www.olympicgroup.com
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Egypt