Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
KHABARI INTERNATIONAL TRADING
Principal Duties and responsibilities :-
* Acquire project information, review interior design requirements, research, record and analyze information.
* Establishing and maintaining interior design processes and production standards and procedures.
* Provide concepts and solutions on his / her own responsibility whilst managing the technical aspects of the clients requirements and time frame.
* Develop high profile schemes and visualize them.
* Consider materials, effects and costs, liase with manufacturers, arrange samples and prepare specifications.
* Designing perspectives, preparing mood boards and presentations.
* Fulfill the role of assistant to senior interior designer to undertake assigned design tasks.
* Excellent AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop skills, competent in 3D modeling (3D studio max) preferable.
* Strong inter-personal and organizational skills and high responsibility for delegated works.
* Ability to work effeciently in team as well as independently.
* Ability to work effeciently even under high pressure.
Bachelor of Interior Architect.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Interior design
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma