Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Design and develop intuitive learning experiences to be delivered using a variety of formats, print, interactive graphics, audio, video and animation.
• Revise and rewrite text based educational content to tailor it for electronic educational needs.
• Develop assessments for educational content.
• Work with subject matter experts to properly identify educational objectives and outcomes.
• Develop and enhance educational objectives and ensure that the content developed matches those objectives.
• Sustain the vision of the educational content by properly conveying the requirements and specifications to programmers, designers, animators and subject matter experts.
• Demonstrate and utilize effective communication and project management skills.
• Fluent In English and Arabic.
• Proven experience with computer based training programs.
• Proven experience in creating electronic educational content and collaborating with production teams.
• Experience in using e-Content authoring tools and multimedia technologies.
• Experience in online LMS systems and SCORM technologies.
• Technical writing skills.
• Project management skills.
• Teaching/Training skills as well as performance measurement skills.
• Minimum of three years of instructional design and/or technical writing experience
Education, Instructional Design, or related subject
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma