Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
I&C Manager (Combined Cycle Power Plant) – Saudi Arabia
Arabian Bemco Contracting Co.
To manage all site activities including planning, assigning manpower resources and tools, providing technical assistance to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements and international standard for an EPC project of a simple cycle power plant to combined cycle.
• Prepare field service jobs and interventions with the Lead Engineers.
• Supervise the installation, calibration and set up of instruments.
• Supervise cable laying meggering and connection.
• Lead & execute loop check and commissioning phase performing the functional tests.
• Lead & execute unit start-up and performance tests ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine by evaluating the running parameters and troubleshoot control system problem as they arise.
• Ensure all in-field activities carried out safely complying with company environmental health & safety guidelines and procedures.
• Coordinate with the Client and attend request for Inspection of completed construction jobs.
• Responsibility to the lead EPC sub - contractors in the Execution of EPC Contracts.
• To direct critical involvement in the construction execution of EPC projects in order to achieve commercial operations, responsible for establishing, monitoring and managing project construction budgets.
• Fluency in English
• Minimum BS/MS (Electronic/Electrical Engineer) degree with Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• 10-15+yrs related experience in project and site management with Extensive direct experience in the construction of power projects
• Good Knowledge of GE MARK Vie Turbine Controls, DCS and PLCs.
• Strong knowledge in field devices, instruments and actuators (servo-valves, thermo elements, transmitters, etc.)
• Ability to handle special tools like pressure pump, multi-meter, frequency generator, oscilloscope and SMART handheld.
• Ability to understand and implement technical drawings (wiring diagram, P & ID, General Arrangement, etc.)
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Good interpersonal & organizational skills.
BEMCO was formed in 1975 as an Electrical and Mechanical Contracting Company. Thereafter, BEMCO expanded its construction knowledge and experience to become a world-class Turnkey Contractor in Industrial, Power & Commercial Projects. BEMCO has undertaken the largest and most challenging turnkey projects in Saudi Arabia .
BEMCO as a Turnkey Contractor comprises full scale and integrated capabilities in Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Start-up, Commissioning and Fabrication. BEMCO as a result of its devotion to quality is an ISO 9001 certified company for engineering, design management, procurement and construction of projects.
BEMCO has faced and met modern engineering and construction challanges by successfully implementing major Power, Industrial and commercial projects in Saudi Arabia and the Region with various state-of-the-art technologies as well as working in conjunction with renowned international engineering, construction and manufacturing firms.
Today BEMCO continues to enhance its capabilities to meet challenges of the 21st century.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree