Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort
Key Tasks & Duties:
• Supervise and coordinate all works related to air conditioning and refrigeration equipment Including but not limited to:- Air Conditioning systems and units, Refrigeration, Air Distribution systems, Air Extract systems, Air Conditioning system controls within all AWPR Sites
• Prepare, all planned preventative maintenance (PPMs).
• Supervise and report on all planned preventative maintenance (PPMs). Including but not limited to:- Air Conditioning systems and units, Refrigeration, Air Distribution systems, Air Extract systems, Air Conditioning system controls within all AWPR Sites
• Manages day to day contractor service levels, contractor problems/issues, and contractor performance.
• Respond to reactive air conditioning and refrigeration plant and system issues reported to the Department.
• Allocate staff to minor projects across the Site.
• Implement as requested modifications to air conditioning systems including and not limited to; air flow adjustments, temperature and humidity adjustments
• Incorporate safe working practices, systems and associated materials in carrying out all work.
• Provide overall supervision to all general labourers, electrician assistants and outsourced service
• Provide various reports as required
• Diploma/Certificate in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
• 5-10 years in Air Conditioning installation, maintenance and retrofitting
• UAE Building Regulations
• Microsoft Office package; Excel, Word, MS Project
• Ability to prepare schematics of basic air conditioning and ventilation systems
• Ability to prepare material estimates.
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting building drawings and specifically in detail electrical layouts
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical system controls and associated testing equipment
• Knowledge and application of industry safety standards
• Ability to function effectively as part of a wider multi disciplinary team.
• UAE Driver’s License
- Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry: Government Sector
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Certification / diploma