Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Human Resources Advisor - KSA
Key Functions: The Human Resources Advisor role actively supports the operations of the business by providing an effective and professional HR service. Provide a point of contact to external parties e.g. candidates, suppliers and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• First point of contact for HR service. Answer questions and resolve issues wherever possible.
• On-boarding/Off-boarding of employees - working with the HR team on hiring & selection, relocations, flights, hotel bookings etc.
• Induction of new employees.
• Participate and provide regular feedback regarding the recruitment process to the concerned Account Manager.
• Source resumes
• Shortlist and interview entry level candidates
• Update job descriptions and person specifications
• Identify the best means (websites/internal/agencies) to advertise vacancies
• Assist and participate in assessment centers and interviewing process
• Provide support to the HR team across a range of strategic projects
• Database support, update, maintain and enhance employee logs
**And any additional responsibilities that may arise or be requested by the team or the company**
• Excellent written and oral communication in both English and Arabic
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• 2-3 years in a HR role within a progressive HR function
• Very strong administrative project management skills
• Strong IT proficiency in Microsoft and Excel applications
• Good interpersonal, analytical skills and attention to detail
• Good relationship and social skills
• High integrity and confidentiality
• Fast learner and responsible
• Highly energetic and motivated at work, with the ability to work well under pressure and deliver results
• Positive Attitude
• Saudi candidates will be given preference
OSN is the ultimate destination for the widest choice of brand new premium Western, Arabic and Filipino entertainment in the Middle East and Africa. OSN is the home of 93 channels filled with great value entertainment, offering viewers in the MENA region exclusive access to the latest blockbuster movies, top rated series, sports, documentaries, news, kid’s entertainment, and live talk shows. The movie offering includes over a 100 movie premieres a month uncut and with no commercial breaks so viewers can watch movies the way they were meant to be watched.
OSN boasts the most comprehensive portfolio of exclusive rights from all the major studios including Warner Brothers, Paramount, Fox, Disney, Sony, MGM, Universal and DreamWorks and offers access to the world’s leading television brands including Disney channel, Sky News, Discovery Network and Nat Geo.
As the leader in innovation, OSN has changed the TV viewing experience in the region and brings viewers quality entertainment through 19 High Definition channels and currently is the only network offering a full HD bouquet of channels as well as 3D entertainment in the region. OSN was the first to launch the DVR, the OSN SHOWBOX HD, and the region’s first VOD service, OSN on Demand offering viewers the opportunity to watch over 1000 movies and over 52 latest seasons of the top series over the year in full HD quality and Dolby Digital sound.
The OSN Platform is owned and operated by Panther Media Group; a company registered in DIFC and is owned by Orbit Group and KIPCO
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Entertainment
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma